The Career Center at Stony Brook University exists to:
- EDUCATE students about the career development process and industry options, empowering them to make informed career decisions.
- PREPARE students for experiential learning (i.e. internships, co-op and community service), employment and further education.
- CONNECT hiring organizations with our diverse student talent.
Our VISION for SBU students
Students will view academic and career planning as intertwined, and they will take responsibility for their success by:
- Acquiring knowledge of self and of career options
- Gaining related experience and establishing professional networks
- Reflecting on experiences to shape their next steps
- Committing to ongoing career development and professional growth
W0550 Frank Melville Jr. Memorial Library
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3363
(631) 632-6810 Fax: (631) 632-9146